Debt Position and Activity Report
- shows the current and historical debt position of the Department of the Treasury in relation to Debt Held by the Public, Intragovernmental Holdings and Statutory Debt Limit. Issues and redemptions activity are also provided in this report.
Daily Treasury Statement
- summarizes the United States Treasury's cash and debt operations for the federal government. Treasury's operating cash is maintained in an account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and in Tax and Loan accounts at commercial banks.
- contains a mix of narrative, tables, and charts related to Treasury issues, federal financial operations, international statistics, liabilities, and financial commitments of the U.S government.
Monthly Statement of the Public Debt
- consists of five tables reflecting various forms of financial information vital to government borrowing and the financial market, including summary and detail information regarding outstanding Treasury securities, and information regarding the statutory debt limit.
MSPD Balancing Sheet (PDF)
- represents the public debt outstanding in exact dollars, rounded to millions. These figures become Tables 1 and II of the Monthly Statement of the Public Debt.
Public Debt Operations (PDO)
- provides data on maturity schedules for interest-bearing marketable public debt securities, excluding regular weekly Treasury bills.