Savings Bond Wizard
With the Savings Bond Wizard®, you can:
- Manage your savings bonds.
- Print your savings bond inventory.
- Find the redemption value of your bonds.
- Find the interest your bonds have earned.
- Look up the value a particular bond held in any month as far back as January 1996
Find more information on Wizard News & Features.
- Version: 5.0
- File Size: 4.45 MB
- Uploaded: May 4, 2015
The application requires Windows XP or later. If you don't have Windows, use our online Savings Bond Calculator.
Update the Wizard
Savings bond rates are announced every May and November. After each announcement, you should update your Wizard program so you can continue to price your bonds. Learn how to update the Wizard or find more information about the latest enhancements and fixes in our Release Notes.
How to Get Help
- Select "Help" from Wizard's menu bar.
- E-mail us.
- Read Savings Bond Wizard FAQs to your Savings Bond Wizard questions.
Savings Bond Wizard is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Bureau of the Fiscal Service.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft.