To open an Entity TreasuryDirect account, you need:
- A Taxpayer Identification Number
(Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number for an entity)
- Authority to act as an entity account manager for the entity.
- A United States Address of Record
for the entity and the entity account manager
- A Checking or Savings Account
You'll need to know the account and routing numbers.
- An E-mail Address
- IRS Name Control
- A Web Browser That Supports 128-Bit Encryption
This site is optimized for Internet Explorer.
For requirements to act as an entity account manager, see Learn More about Entity Accounts.